Tuesday, August 8, 2017

You are just "PLANE AMAZING!"


HAS ANYONE EVERY TOLD YOU THAT GREETING FARM FANS ARE "PLANE AMAZING?"

A little play on words there....this month we have a new set to be released called "Plane Amazing" and you guessed it...there are planes. Oh but that's not all. There are a variety of planes, a helicopter, hearts, little trails to go behind the planes, sentiments and clouds. This is a perfect set for scene building. Seriously. 

I had so much fun making the card below that I made two. They are nearly identical but honestly, the joy took over and before I was done making cards this morning I had made three and I still have more ideas. As always, our releases are on the 15th of the month. You'll see sneak peeks on The Greeting Farm's blog and on each of the Design Team's blogs as well. Mark your calendars for August 15th, you're for sure going to want to add this one to your stamp stash!




Thanks for stopping by!!!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment