Wednesday, August 9, 2017

PREVIEW DAY!!! YAAASSS! "Hey Cutie" by THE GREETING FARM!



It's preview day! EEEEEKKKK! I get SO EXCITED when it's preview week at The Greeting Farm! We get to finally reveal all of the cuteness that we've been working on for weeks and it makes me literally so happy!

Today I'm showcasing "Hey Cutie!" She comes with the girl character plus the sentiment that says, guess what? "Hey Cutie." Yep, you guessed it! This stamp set also has a coordinating die to cut out the girl character so you might want to throw that in your shopping cart as well. It cuts the image out with that perfectly tiny white border that we all love so much. 

You can check out The Greeting Farm blog to see inspiration from the whole team in one shot, if you'd like. 

TheGreetingFarm.com

Here's my card! I picked a bunch of fun papers that were bright and colorful for this cutie pie. I even made some rolled flowers from the coordinating papers. Be sure to pick this stamp and die up, it will be available on August 15th!

Have a crafty day!
Carol  =)
http://www.youtube.com/user/onehappycraftychick








1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the patterned paper you chose and the paper piecing. The flowers are beautiful as well.

    ReplyDelete