Monday, July 31, 2017

The Greeting Farm's AUGUST challenge ~ Create a scene!


Hello!

 Are you ready for the monthly Greeting Farm challenge? This month's challenge is to CREATE A SCENE! Show us your scenes, ladies and gentlemen! Enter up to twice in August,  you might win a gift card to use at The Greeting Farm! A GF image must be the main focus of your project but other than that, let's create a scene! 

I used Lydia, who is a digital image for my scene card.
Isn't she the cutest?


Enter on the blog at:

TheGreetingFarm.com

I made a bonus card! This one features some older stamps, Surfer Ian and Surfer Anya. I LOVED making this card!!! I have shark fin on rollers so that it swims across the card after Ian...who also is on rollers. In person this card is so active, it cracks me up! I added stickles and glossy accents...I'm telling you this card was literally a joy to make. I hope that you like it!



Let's get crafty!!!

~~~Carol~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment