Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The Greeting Farm's June BLOG HOP!








It’s the 15th, and that means RELEASE DAY for the new June stamp sets! We have been previewing the new sets over the past few days and now they are available to purchase at the shop! 


 To celebrate, we are having a BLOG HOP, where one lucky fan will win these sets for their very own! Yay!

Be sure to leave a comment on each designer’s blog,  then head back to The Greeting Farm Blog to let us know that you completed the hop. You have until Wednesday, June 21st at 12pm CST to leave your comments. We will announce the random winner later in the week!

I chose to use "Call Me Ian" for my blog hop card. The background is a LOT of layered blue paper, which took forever to do but I love how it looks! Of course I colored up Ian but I decided that his big hat would look awesome paper pieced...so I did. You'll find that I did a lot of paper piecing in my projects this month. I attached the little cell phone to his hand and then sparkled it up, then put the sentiment on one of the left over pieces from the background and popped it up for dimension. I cut out the word 'hello' out of glitter paper and there you have it!







Our wonderful design team!!!! Happy hopping, everyone!





http://carolmaitoza.blogspot.com/    CAROL (Hey, that's me!)




http://jessiebanks.com/           JESSIE




http://thegreetingfarm.com/     THE GREETING FARM BLOG

28 comments:

  1. Oops I commented on the wrong blogpost. I love this card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made the sort of tunnel with dies. I've never done anything like that, and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very contemporary image. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool paper piecing, and I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool die cutting
    and love the stamp.
    Lovely colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely the colors!!! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. I like the sparkly hello.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job of layering.
    Pretty colors.
    This little boy is so cute.
    thanks for sharing a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card. Love the image and layering.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing. Love the layered mats behind the image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your card! It is absolutely adorable.. and it has nothing to do with me being a mom to boys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Watched your YT video. Love your card. Such a cutie.
    God bless,
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love his polka dot hat and the layered background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This little guy is so cute! And I love how it is still a masculine card while still being adorable! Thank you for this post! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the paper piecing, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cutie... love the twinkle in his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like your layering on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a cutie patootie! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely adorable!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete