Monday, June 12, 2017

It's GO TIME!



It's Go Time! Are you ready for another sneak peek? This adorable stamp set is called Go Time. I'm in love! First of all, the images are super cute....my favorite is stye girl with pig tails with flowers in her hair. Dying! Second, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the little scooter and car! They are dying to be paper pieced, if you ask me. There are cute sentiments AND little extras, like tiny hearts and there is one to show light coming from the headlights of the vehicles. I'm not sure what that would be called? Also a little swirl mark that you can put behind the vehicles to indicate motion. Just SO DARLING!

This set will be available on June 15, 2017 at:


Make sure you mark your calendars so you get your hands on this one fast!

This is a card that I just finished literally minutes ago, I'm working on another one right now.  Oh, and yes...it does come with a coordinating die! Add that to your cart too!

Here's my card, and have a great day!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment