Friday, June 2, 2017

Card share!

Hello!

For a while there I was complaining that every time I needed a card, I took it from my stash and was down to  none again. I no longer have that problem. Seriously. I've been on such a roll with the cards, I barely know what to do with them all!

This flamingo stamp is one of my most new favorites. This little guy is SO fun to color up, and I think he's especially cute when I add glossy accents to his big eyes and beak. I'm in LOVE with this stamp and have used him a LOT. 



This is a card that I made quite a while ago and just never got around to putting it on my blog. The stamp is called Syren and I'm not even sure that she's available any longer. She is possibly retired but here's a link to The Greeting Farm if you want to check it out for yourself. I love it that she's so pretty and sassy looking!




For this card I combined a bunch of things that I like currently. Shakers...donuts....flamingos. 




That's it for today. See you soon!
Carol Maitoza

No comments:

Post a Comment