Sunday, June 11, 2017

Call Me Ian preview! ~The Greeting Farm~


Can you feel the excitement? It's preview day!!!! 

Today we are previewing a new stamp called Call Me Ian. He'll be available on the 15th at TheGreetingFarm.com !!!! You're going to want him....I squealed when I opened my DT package this month. The cuteness was killing me! I played with this set first, it's my favorite from this month but wait until you see the previews from the other days! It's a really good release this month. Mark my words! Anyway, Call Me Ian comes with the boy image, a cell phone and some sentiments. Don't forget to pick up the coordinating die set!

 I made this pastel card using just scraps from my stash. I built a little scene inside a polaroid and had him just sort of hovering above the polaroid. I stamped the 'call me' sentiment on the bottom of the polaroid itself and glittered up his phone and attached it to his hand. I decided to paper piece his hat...you'll see a lot of paper piecing from me this month. 

Check my blog tomorrow,  there will be another preview and you're going to want to see it, trust me!

Have a great day!

Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment