Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A shaker PL spread!


Hi!

Today I want to share with you a layout that I made when my teenage son got his fast food job. It's not the fire fighter job that he dreams of when he's out of college but this is going to help him pay for his car expenses and teach him more responsibility and....anyway...I had to document it because I document every thing.

There are photos in the pockets, obviously, which I added stickers to...mostly phrase stickers and alphas. In the first photo the card on the top left, that was just a PL card that I added some fast food stickers to that I never thought I'd use. Same with the other cards on the bottom right. 




Here is a close up of the shaker pocket, which I LOVE!!! I found the resin french fry pieces on ebay. Then I added yellow sequins to signify mustard, and those little tiny red gem stones to signify ketchup.


Just a close up.....


This is the opposite side of the layout where I was documenting a day that I spent with him. You can still see the shaker, obviously, and although the theme is different, it still looks fun from the other side as well. I die cut the card on the top right, it was from a brochure from where we went. I simply cut it down to fit the pocket perfectly with a Project Life die.


Let me know if you have any questions!
~~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment