Sunday, May 14, 2017

MAY RELEASE DAY BLOG HOP~ The Greeting Farm!







It’s the 15th, and that means RELEASE DAY for the new May stamp sets! We have been previewing the new sets over the past few days and now they are available to purchase at the shop! 


 To celebrate, we are having a BLOG HOP, where one lucky fan will win these sets for their very own! Yay!

Be sure to leave a comment on each designer’s blog,  then head back to The Greeting Farm Blog to let us know that you completed the hop. You have until Thursday 5/18 at 12pm CST to leave your comments. We will announce the random winner later in the week!

I made two exploding box cards using two of the new release sets! This first set is Best Day Ever.  I am new to making these types of cards and I have to say, they are addictive! I loved how this one came out, with all of the characters in front like a busy carnival and then all of the different elements in back of them and a bit higher like they are floating in the background. So fun! 



The next exploding box card was made using Baby Laundry. It has a completely different feel to it, with softer colors, little paper pieced outfits in florals and hearts. You can change a card so much just by changing the colors and backgrounds. 



Our wonderful design team!!!! Happy hopping, everyone!






http://carolmaitoza.blogspot.com/    CAROL (Hey, that's me!)




https://jessiebanks.com/           JESSIE




http://thegreetingfarm.com/     THE GREETING FARM BLOG

30 comments:

  1. Really cute explosion box cards! Being able to use the different levels to show off all the characters you want! How fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, how cute and fun are these? You proved that one can make a card in a box for literally any occasion! Love them both, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be new with exploding cards but you did an amazing job! Both are great, but the magical one really stole my heart. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exploding box card looks fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your box cards So fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pop up boxes! I love making those

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the little details that went into these intricate box cards! Both are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Tow awesome explosion boxes, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The exploding boxes look great! I like that the clothes are exploding, just like my son's bedroom. KABOOM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This will make explosion boxes so easy to make, no excuses!! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! Love the exploding box. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute box cards with these new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these box cards! Way too cute!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh those box cards are super cute, love how you colored everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh what fun! These box cards are great! I love interactive cards like these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are getting to be an expert on the box cards. Way too cute! Now who to send them too?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love exploding cards and I love all the layers from the stamp sets. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun box.
    I keep saying I'm going to make
    one of these and then I never do.
    Love your box.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great box cards - love everything about them. Wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These box cards are amazing, good job! Makes me want to try similar projects 😉

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't yet tried the box cards yet. I love how you embellished all the flaps and EVERYTHING on the card. What beautiful scenes you created!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, they are stunning, great design!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love love love this! Awesome exploding boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What wonderful boxes!! You have a great talent!

    ReplyDelete