Friday, May 19, 2017

American Heroes!




Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I have a sneak peek for you...are you ready? It's a new stamp set called American Heroes by The Greeting Farm! I know there are TONS of military families out there that would love to get their hands on this set, but even if that doesn't apply to you, you can make cards for your friends or family that are in the military too! I sent one of the cards that I will show you below to my Grandfather for Memorial Day because he served in the Navy. I told my Grandmother that I sent it out, she seemed so touched and thought that he would be happy to receive some acknowledgement for his service.  The set will be available on May 20th and comes with characters with different uniforms plus sentiments. Oh! And yes...it has a coordinating die set! You can click the link above and go straight to TGF after you check out my cards!  =)

Have a great one!
Carol

This first card is a shaker card...this is the one that I sent to my Grandfather. It has the little sailor on the front (the set comes with a female sailor as well), a sentiment and then I added red, white and blue paper and sequins....I even found some anchor paper for inside the shaker pocket and on the inside of the card. It's amazing what you can find in your stash!


This next card is a more basic card, but I cut a stitched rectangle out of the front of the card. I placed one of the characters on the front, the other is on the inside of the card along with two of the sentiments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment