Friday, April 7, 2017

Random projects for your viewing pleasure. =)


Hello!

Today I'm just going to post some random projects for your viewing pleasure. Some of them have been sitting on my computer for a bit too long, I might as well get them out there and clean up my computer a bit.

First I have a fun layout to share of my son and I....I do believe that I had made this for a Paper Issues challenge if I'm not mistaken.



I enjoy documenting all of the weird photos that we take. Those are the most fun for me to scrapbook.


This is a three ring binder smash book type of album. I wanted to document my We R Memory Keepers mint type writer. By the way....LOVE that type writer!!!!


Here are a few mixed media canvases that I made. They were up on my wall for a while but I'm tired of them so if you'd like to buy them, make me an offer. I'm flexible!


This card and box were made for Kristina's grandmother in law's 100th birthday. Kristina is CraftyPaws on You Tube, you might want to check  her out. She's SUPER talented.


Here's a layout that I made with photos of my daughter in San Francisco. I love these photos of her!


That's all for today. Leave me some love, I appreciate the comments so  much!
~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment