Thursday, April 20, 2017

Projects using the March and April stamp sets from The Greeting Farm!




Hello there!!!!!

Carol here, and I'm excited to show you some cards that I've made with last month and this month's release stamps! From the March release I used the stamp set called Oh Dragon. I colored up my dragons with Copic markers, gave them some scales, polka dots and sparkles and put them onto polaroids. I clipped the polaroids onto the front of the card with little gold shiny clothes pins and hung those onto some baker's twine and glued that to the front of the card. Don't overlook the little icons in this stamp set! See the little puff of smoke? It's especially cute when it's colored and stickled up!



I decided to use the April release called Main Street to add little details to this PL spread. This set has lots of little scene builders which makes it super versatile. You'll see on the left hand middle side I made a journaling card with little elements making it look like a neighborhood scene. There's a close up if you scroll down one more photo.



Then on the right hand side of the page I added a little wooden polaroid frame and stamped the 'have a nice day' sentiment directly onto the wood. Then I put one of the houses inside the frame and popped up a tree from the set next to the house. 


Next I want to show you another PL layout that I made using the April release called Kitty Stacks! If you follow me on any of my social media, you know I'm cat obsessed so this set is right up my alley. I document my cats probably way more than I should. Cat hair, don't care!

Anyway, I used different elements of that stamp set throughout the PL layout.


On the left you'll see the rug and two different cats from the Kitty Stacks set, plus the sentiment as well. On the right I used a Freckled Fawn wood veneer polaroid and colored up the cute fish bowl and another one of the cats jumping....as if it were jumping towards the fish bowl. I had a lot of fun coloring these cuties up!


 Then on this photo I simply used the 'love you' sentiment and stamped directly on this photo of my cat, Papi Chulo.

Hurry on over to thegreetingfarm.com to add ALL of these new sets to your collection today!

Until next time!
~~Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment