Thursday, April 13, 2017

Preview of the Greeting Farm's KITTY STACKS!


Hi!!!

I'm super excited about this stamp collection, because if any of you have followed me for a while you KNOW I'm a bit of a crazy cat lady. The stamp set that I'm going to be previewing for you today is KITTY STACKS! *heart palpitations*
This set comes with several cats, icon images and sentiments. There is also a coordinating die to go along with the set. You need that. Just sayin'. 
I used Kitty Stacks for some polaroid shaker cards for the preview today, but I'll be using them in a lot of different ways coming up so be on the lookout for those cats on my layouts, Project Life projects, more cards...they are too cute!
Here's my card!
Have a great day!
Link for shopping:
Link for my videos:
See you soon!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment