Thursday, April 20, 2017

Layout of my Grandparents....I love them!!!!


Hello everyone!

Today I have a single layout to share with you. I made this quite a while ago but I still wanted to share it since I was so pleased with how it turned out. A lot of times I try to fill up as much space as humanly possible on a scrapbook layout but thanks to entering different challenges on various blogs, I am sort of forced out of my comfort zone to try new ways to scrap. As I said, this layout was made a while ago but I'm about 99.9% sure that the challenge was from Paper Issues.

This layout features my darling grandparents....they have been married nearly all of their lives, over 60 years at this point. I made the layout on a plain white sheet of card stock and kept all of the embellishments to the right. I have gold/silver washi, acetate with gold script, gold paper and polaroids, gold words and butterflies and then to change it up just a bit I added some bare wood veneer elements. I'm super happy with it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Remember, you can also find me at: http://www.youtube.com/user/onehappycraftychick if you enjoy videos!

~~Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment