Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A sneak peek at FLUFFY UNICORNS from The Greeting Farm!!!!


Are you feeling the new unicorn trend? I AM!!!!! And so is The Greeting Farm! For me, the whole unicorn/rainbow craze brings me back to when I was little and had a rainbow and/or unicorn on every stitch of clothing that I owned. 
The Greeting Farm is coming out with a stamp set to spark the inner child in you, and you can purchase it on the 15th of this month! It comes with sentiments, icons and several unicorns to choose from, all in one set. Don't forget to purchase the matching set of dies! It's a must have!
Here are some pillow boxes that I made using the new set. I hope that you like them.  =) Visit my blog soon for more previews of the new releases over the next few days!


There will be a video posted on my You Tube channel as well, if you love watching videos. 
Enjoy!
Carol Maitoza

No comments:

Post a Comment