Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Greeting Farm's MARCH BLOG HOP!!!!! Woot!








It’s the 15th, and that means RELEASE DAY for the new March stamp sets! We have been previewing the new sets over the past few days and now they are available to purchase at the shop! 


 To celebrate, we are having a BLOG HOP, where one lucky fan will win these sets for their very own! Yay!

Be sure to leave a comment on each designer’s blog, and then head back to The Greeting Farm Blog to let us know you completed the hop. You have until Saturday 3/18 at 12pm CST to leave your comments. We will announce the random winner later in the week!

Here's my HOP CARD~

I used the Little Heroes set to make this fun flip card. I took two photos so that you can see what each side looks like. 





Our wonderful design team!!!!









https://jessiebanks.com/           JESSIE




http://thegreetingfarm.com/     THE GREETING FARM BLOG



We’ll have more inspiration over the next few days using these fabulous new stamps!  Don’t forget you have until Saturday 3/18 at 12pm CST to leave your comments.

Ready....set......HOP!

~~~Carol

51 comments:

  1. So dang cute, girl. Love your interactive cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers, I love your card - you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is fantastic and just love your little superhero girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!! Love the release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which stamp set from the release is your fav?

      Delete
  5. What a cute and fun card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! Love that patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had that paper stack for SO LONG and wasn't sure when I would use it up. When I received my stamps in the mail I knew exactly the paper I was going to use. lol Thanks so much Andrea!

      Delete
  7. All the cards made with the new stamps are adorable. I love the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful card. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun super hero card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how clever that card is. All of the twisty things--I've never made one of those before...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon! It's actually super easy with the help of a Sizzix die!

      Delete
  11. Phenomenal job!!! I know my kids would die just getting a card like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Soooo cute! Love this flip it card with such POW! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kristina!!! Hi hon! Good luck with the hop drawing!!

      Delete
  13. Your card is so fun. Perfect paper for this one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card. And love the hero stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I love, love this card! Super cute and it really pack a "punch". I may have to scrap lift this one. How did you cut the card base?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Sizzix die that I bought on e bay! And thank you!!!!

      Delete
  16. Very cool card. Love how you decorated the swing panels. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card! I really love this release!

    ReplyDelete