Sunday, March 12, 2017

Preview of "Oh Dragon" from The Greeting Farm...making my own PL cards!




Hi there!
How many of you make your own filler cards for your pocket pages? I DO! It's easy and it's fun, plus you can customize them any way you'd like. Today I wanted to show you two cards that I made for my pocket album using a new set of stamps from The Greeting Farm that will be available on March 15, 2107 at:


The set is called "Oh Dragon" and is filled with little dragon images, plus icons like smoke puffs and flames, rocks and dragonflies PLUS sentiments! Use your imagination and come up with some great ways to use these fierce creatures!

I used paper from Lawn Fawn as a background,  using a die to cut the card perfectly with those rounded edges that I've grown to love. I used a stitched cloud die for the bottoms of each card, then colored up the dragon images, added sentiments and popped up different areas for dimension. Do you have any questions? Just ask!

Remember, you can find me on You Tube as well at:

See you soon!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment