Thursday, March 9, 2017

Preview of Little Heroes from The Greeting Farm!




It's sneak peek time!!! You can't have this stamp YET.....but I know you want it, am I right? It's too cute! This set is called Little Heroes and it will be available on March 15th, 2017 at The Greeting Farm! It has lots of little icons, four characters and sentiments. It's so versatile!


Here's my card:

I used an old paper pad (photo down below my card photos) by Recollections. Both of the images on the front are interactive. I used some dies that you cut into your paper, add pop dots and suddenly your images are free to fly and soar around the front of your card at will. I love that!! I thought that it would be perfect for these cards since the images are super heroes, they need to fly! I added Stickles and Glossy Accents around the card to make it more sparkly and dimensional.


This photo just shows the front and inside at the same time. I feel like it resembles a comic book, which was my goal. 


Here's the inside of the card. I have to say, I am pretty darn happy with how this card turned out. I made another card for the blog hop using this set so be sure to come back for them hop!

Here is what that paper pad looks like if you happen to go on the hunt for it:

 Find me at:

Have a great day!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment