Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Christmas Prep with OHCC! Making holiday cards (and some spring time cards too using the same stamp set!)

Hello everybody!

Today I was trying to get ready for Christmas. I know, it's March. It's ok, I like to be ready in advance. lol I have a whole series on my You Tube channel called Christmas Prep with OHCC and I try to do things throughout the year to prepare for the holidays. That way you feel less stressed the closer the holidays come because you're already prepared! It's a good feeling. If you enjoy videos, I have a semi process video on how I made these cards.

Just click:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNer80z0qk

I used a Recollections stamp set that I purchased last year for these cards. It's that iconic red pick up that is so trendy right now. I decided to make three holiday cards with it, but then wanted to mix it up a bit and use that same stamp set for cards for spring. Just by changing the colors and the contents of the pick up bed, you can change the look of your card! Easy peasy!

Holiday truck filled with gifts and a tree:


Spring time card by making the truck pink and filling the truck bed with sparkling macaroons!


Have a great day!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment