Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Greeting Farm's ANYTHING GOES challenge!



Hello everyone!

I am so thrilled to be presenting The Greeting Farm's ANYTHING GOES challenge today! Although there will be just one card on TGF website, I actually created two similar cards for this challenge to show on my personal blog. In each of the cards I used SSSC No. 022 Krystal because I LOVE HER! And if you love her too, just click HERE and you will magically land into The Greeting Farm store on her link where you can snatch her up immediately! Convenient, right?


The challenge runs for one month, January 1, 12 am CST to January 31, 12pm CST.

You can enter this challenge twice to make things fair...and remember there is a prize...$50.00 to the Greeting Farm site! Eeeekkk!!!! Please play along!

Were you last month's winner? Be sure to head to the Greeting Farm blog to check!

Click HERE to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog and be able to play along with the challenge!

I'll post a few supplies other than The Greeting Farm image for each card for those of you that like to know those little details. If you have any other questions, though, just feel free to ask! I'll do my best to answer all of your questions promptly.

So for this first card I used just a plain card base from Michael's and background paper from American Crafts called Wish List. Behind the frame is silver glitter paper from Michael's. The pop up frames are made by Queen and Company, and inside the pop up I used Stampendous shaved ice and random sequins. I used wood veneer, some die cuts of snowflakes from Lawn Fawn and some ephemera from the My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum collection. The second card is basically all of the same products except that the background paper is from Pink Paislee's Snow Village stack. I used a combination of Chameleon pens and Copic markers to color my image. 

Now for the photos!!!







I hope you enjoyed checking out my cards. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
~~Carol

3 comments: