Thursday, January 5, 2017

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


Hi everyone!!!

Today I would like to share with you a card that I made using a stamp set from The Greeting Farm called "Let it Snow".....and by clicking that link down there, you can magically appear at the shop to buy it right away! It is currently available as I'm writing this blog post.  =)

http://thegreetingfarm.com/shop/index.php/clear-stamps/animals/let-it-snow-clear.html


This card is a pre made tri fold card with a window. I embossed the entire card with polka dots to simulate snow balls. Adding embossing gives your card a little more interest, especially if you are planning to keep your card fairly simple. To the front I added a patterned paper birch tree die and a few snowflakes that I die cut using glitter paper. You can see the bear peeking through the window with his coffee.


When you open the card you can see the plat bear in a scene. I added a snow ground and a few more patterned paper birch trees in the back ground. I also paper pieced his scarf because that's something I LOVE to do. 


When you open the card one more time you find a 'thanks' sentiment, along with a place to write your own greeting inside and another snow flake. The card is simple but doesn't need a lot of hoopla to be extra cute. I love how this one turned out!


Thank you for stopping by my blog today! Stay tuned for more projects from The Greeting Farm, plus more!
~~Carol

1 comment: