Friday, January 13, 2017

Last day of Previews for January! Check out "Get Well Soon"!



Hello everyone! 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Today is the last preview day for The Greeting Farm's January 2017 release. The stamp set is filled with more mini characters as well as accessories and don't forget the coordinating dies! You need those! This set is called "Get Well Soon" and it's just so darn cute! 

There are four characters in this set, so for the preview card I wanted to show them all. I decided to stamp two of the images along with some of the little accessories all over the background. I only added a tiny bit of grey to the images to keep them subtle. Then I colored up the other two characters in full color and blasted the color with a fun polka dotted polaroid and matching stripes. I added a mint swirl behind the polaroid and bam....I was done! 


I do hope to see you during our blog hop on the 15th! Make sure that you stop by thegreetingfarm.com and my blog to play along! 

Until then!
~Carol  =)

2 comments:

  1. Clever use of the stamps for the background; it really makes the focal point pop!

    ReplyDelete