Wednesday, January 11, 2017

It's preview time! Check out "Little Party" from The Greeting Farm!





Hello everyone! GUESS WHAT? It's preview time! The Greeting Farm has several new stamp sets that will be released soon and you're going to want to snatch them all up for your GF collection! Today we are previewing a set called "Little Party". 

For this card I used a pre made colored card base and then die cut it so that it would fold and flip. I colored up two of the images from the set plus the banner and die cut them all out with yes....coordinating dies! I don't know about you but I am always thrilled when stamps come with coordinating dies. It makes fussy cutting obsolete! Aren't those little girl images adorable?? And yes, if you're wondering, these are mini stamps. 


When you open my card that circle does a little flip and then you can see the party scene that I added to the inner circle. I stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment and then cut out the table, cup, pitcher and cake. 


This is just another view for you with part of the card folded a bit. 


Please head over to The Greeting Farm today, check out their blog, do some shopping and prepare for release day AND the blog that will be happening on the 15th of this month!

See you tomorrow for another release day peek!

~~Carol

thegreetingfarm.com

1 comment:

  1. So cute! The card is adorable! I'm going to want these stamps too! So much for the spending chill! TFS!

    ReplyDelete