Saturday, December 24, 2016

Guess what?

Guess what, everyone? I am very happy to announce that I have secured a position on the 2017 GREETING FARM DESIGN TEAM!!!! YESSSSS!!!! I am more than proud, excited, thrilled and giddy! Please visit my blog to check out my design team projects throughout the entire year of 2017. Also, I will be doing videos on my You Tube channel. 

A big thank you to The Greeting Farm! I hope to make you proud! Want to check out The Greeting Farm?
Click HERE!

Want to check out my You Tube channel?
Click HERE!

Thank you all for your continued support. 

Happy holidays!
Carol

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations my lovely, so happy for you. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations my lovely, so happy for you. Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Can't wait to see what you make.! It will be fabulous for sure.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Can't wait to see what you make.! It will be fabulous for sure.!

    ReplyDelete