Monday, December 5, 2016

DIY gift wrap using The Greeting Farm stamps!

Hello!

Who wouldn't love to see a gift under the tree with custom paper made just for them? I know I'd be overwhelmed to see that someone had gone through that much effort for me!

In a video on my You Tube channel, which you can find by clicking HERE to go to my channel, you will see how I create custom holiday wrapping paper! It's really not that hard at all, it just takes a bit of time. I also made a coordinating tag with just some card stock, the same stamp set, some twine and sequins. 

I used a stamp set from The Greeting Farm called Dashing. You can go directly to the store and buy this set by clicking HERE

Now for some photos:





Take care, everyone, and enjoy the holidays!
~~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment