Wednesday, December 28, 2016

December Daily ~ days 22-25

Hello!

At last I have the final days of my December Daily! If you'd like to check out my work via a You Tube video, just go to my channel! Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/onehappycraftychick

I have a play list of all of my December Daily videos, so you can watch them back to back if you'd like, or just subscribe to my channel! I'll be posting a final flip through in the next week or two on my You Tube channel but not on my blog, so you'll want to see that too!

Now for some photos:

This is my cover, if you hadn't seen that yet:








As always, feel free to ask questions or leave me some comment love! I'm always happy to help out. I don't tend to write a lot on my blog, normally most questions can be answered in my videos but if you can't get over there just ask and I'll do my best to answer.  =)

Thanks for following along!
~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment