Thursday, December 22, 2016

December Daily ~ days 17-20




Hello! I have to say, I seem to be missing a few photos and with all of the holiday hustle, who knows what I did with them? In an attempt to just keep on keepin' on,  however, I'm going to post what I have.  =)  Something new for me are these 2x2 pockets. I wasn't sure how I'd like them but yep....I do! They are cute for decorative paper, little tidbits and of course shaker elements!




The standard 4x6 pockets are great for just getting the job done quickly, so they will always be my go~to pocket.


For the photo below I decided to put that on a chipboard mason jar covered in holiday paper. I added glittered page reinforcers to the rings, a photo, some ephemera from Crate Paper and some letter alphas. The different shaped pages really add fun and interest when you are going through the album. 


Here's a note about those 2x2 squares though...they are NOT roomy! I had to add some of the elements on the outside of the pockets to get them to work due to a lack of 'give' to the tiny pockets. That's ok though...it adds texture and interest so I'm good with it. 



I have videos for all of the days of this album. Here's one link, though, and you can find the rest of the videos on my channel. I also have a December Daily play list on my channel if you're interested in that. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54NKnWWsKaE

Happy holidays!
~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment