Saturday, December 3, 2016

December Daily day two



Hello everyone! It's time for day two of my December Daily 2016 album. In this first photo is a continuation from December 1st with some journaling but it's related to the same story. The photo below that journaling card is where December 2nd starts. The journaling card is just a basic journaling card and all I added was some roller date stamping on the top and bottom and the journaling, of course. The photo I just printed at home and I added a few ephemera pieces to that bottom right hand corner and a clear holiday text sticker by Recollections.


On the page below is all December 2nd. I have a PL card in the top left corner and I added a glittered deer head and the number 2, which I die cut myself. Then I added a Recollections wood veneer word and colored it with my Chameleon pen. The card on the top right was holiday paper that I die cut myself, then added a acetate clear and gold polka dotted tag on top for more dimension and interest. Then I printed my photo, backed it up onto white card stock and added another one of those clear holiday text stickers by Recollections. I added some bakers twine and tied it in a cute bow at the top of that tag. 

On the bottom left is another card that I die cut from holiday paper. I added silver circles and snowflakes and a little Merry & Bright banner. The photo is just printed and backed onto white card stock to make it pop. The right hand side bottom card is simply a journaling card that I wrote upon and that's it. 

I'm working on a menu from that day. I'm going to pop it behind one of those cards with either a tie or tab...I'll show you in the next post.

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment