Wednesday, December 7, 2016

December Daily ~ Day 6

Hello there!

So I've been keeping up with the daily blogging, You Tube um...ing (?) lol and doing my December Daily...you know...daily. Pretty proud of myself, I have to say!

As per usual, here's a link if you want to watch a video about today's layout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT4WF3mE-ZQ

I have to say, I did this layout twice. I did it once in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep, then I woke up and was like...um no. Nothing really matched and I just wasn't digging it. AT ALL. So I pulled those MFT bears out and it went like a breeze. Use the crafty items that you love, it makes all the difference in how your projects turn out, and in the amount of enjoyment you get out of the creative process.

Thanks for stopping by!
~~Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment