Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December Daily ~ Day 5

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! Today I am showing just a peek at my December Daily, day 5. I have a photo covered because it features a gift for a friend and I don't want him to see it on social media before he receives it! I'll come back and post a photo of the full layout IF anyone requests it.

You can also take a peek at my video, which you can find by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ohG8KhTNb0


My friend opened his gift today so you can view the photo now:



I'm also going to post a few extra project photos for your viewing pleasure today to make up for the fast that the rest of the post is so photo ~ light. 

This first photo is a picture of a zombie shaker pocket that I made in October for my October Daily album. I'm not into Halloween AT ALL but I wanted to give it a nod in my OD album anyway. 




Now for some layouts.  This first one is of the boys and I on a beach trip. This was made over the summer so um...if you have any questions about products and such please ask but I'm not sure what I'll remember at this point. Please enjoy the photos anyway! LOL


This was a PL spread with some throwback photos of my little babies....who are 16 and 18 now. *sob*


Oh my gosh I remember this snow trip like it was yesterday. That's my baby girl in the snow. I took the BEST photos that day. The cold air made her little cheeks so pink and ugh...my heart just melts.

Like I said, any questions, please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. 
Have a great one!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment