Friday, December 23, 2016

December Daily ~ Day 21

Hello!

It's almost Christmas, are you excited? I AM! And guess what? We're almost through our December Daily albums!!!! Well, I am anyway. I am proud of myself for keeping up. I got a day or two behind here or there and then really focused and made sure that those days were caught up in a timely manner. I refuse to be one of those people trying to finish up my album in the spring!

Today I'm showing you Day 21, and if you click the link below it will take you to the video on You Tube. Please give it a peek and feel free to give me a thumbs up, leave me a comment and subscribe!!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmjWhCXdIjc



For this day I used a Jillibean Soup shaker card. I put our Santa Claus photo in the shaker along with some cute red and silver gems. I added ephemera and puffy stickers from Elle's Studio and Crate Paper. This IS a card so on the inside and on the back of the card I have journaling but I didn't really want to photograph that. It's just journaling. I do show it quickly on You Tube but I wanted the focus to be on the front.

Please leave me some comments! It's lonely out here in Blog Land! lol

xo

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment