Saturday, December 17, 2016

December Daily, day 16!

Hello everyone!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm sharing my layout for December 16th for my December Daily. I used a page protector with 2 x 2 squares and that was a fun way to change everything up. I printed out 2x2 photos of Andrew opening up some of his Christmas gifts. He gets to open things early since we don't have him on Christmas or Christmas eve so Santa arrives early for him, that lucky guy! In my You Tube video I chit chat about all of the products that I used for the shaker elements, so you can view my video by clicking the link below OR you can leave me a question in the comment section if you prefer. Thanks again for visiting!

~~Carol
=)


You Tube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYckDWi38FM




No comments:

Post a Comment