Monday, August 8, 2016

Random projects for your viewing pleasure!


Hello everyone!

Would you like to see some random projects? Great! Here we go....

This first project is an altered canvas and I have to say, I made this MONTHS ago and just never posted photos anywhere. I do believe I did a video about it on You Tube but that's it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  



I also made a card using a sweet little mermaid stamp from The Greeting Farm. I layered up some tulle and burlap, added flowers and ribbon...the part about the card that I like the best, however, is the coloring. I've been practicing like crazy and I really like how her fins and hair turned out. 


I really love these crazy cat lady stamps that I found on e bay, they crack me up. I made two cards using them, I feel like they're pretty fun. 



That's it for now. I'm a lazy blogger. lol
Until next time!
~Carol

1 comment:

  1. I love the cat stamps too lol. Adore the colour of the canvas. Love to all, Kim xx

    ReplyDelete