Monday, January 18, 2016

My second Greeting Farm guest designer project!





Hello! 

It's Carol Maitoza bringing you my second project as a Greeting Farm Guest Designer for January 2016!

Want to watch a process video? Click here....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZcbdR3eW4

I know there are a LOT of card makers out there, so I thought I'd satisfy the card crowd with some shaker cards. The stamps that I used for these cards are Beanie Ian, Latte Anya and Frappi Anya. I'm a bit coffee obsessed so those stamps are right up my alley! 

The copics that I used were as follows: E00, E01, E02, E21, R20, E23, E59, E44, E31, E55, G09, G99, G94, R27, YG17 and I also used a white gel pen. 

I decided to make a shaker card just to have something a little different than a basic card. Since the stamps that I was using were coffee related, I thought it would be fun to use the shaker products and fill in the shake section with coffee beans. Fun, right? After coloring everyone up I used Ice Stickles in gold ice to make sure everyone was sparkling. 



In case you're wondering, the paper that I used is by Prima and is called Coffee Break. The card bases that I used are from Gorjuss. The coffee beans are from my kitchen. lol


That little banner is a Heidi Swapp die, and the sentiment stamp that I used is from the coffee set by My Style Stamps. I used Memento black ink to stamp everything out.


To add the puffy pom pom snow look on Ian's beanie I used a Snow Writer, which you can get are Michael's. They are very temperamental to use but if you can get them to work, the effect is really cool. I also used Glossy Accents on various elements of the characters.


Let me know how you like the cards, and thank you again to The Greeting Farm for having me. I can't wait to share my last project with you, see you on the 26th!

~~Carol Maitoza

No comments:

Post a Comment