Monday, January 25, 2016

My last project as a Guest Designer for The Greeting Farm! Custom cook book.....

Hello everyone!

It's Carol Maitoza again with my final project for my guest designer spot in January for The Greeting Farm! I'm excited to show you what I've been working on. I have a cookbook that is filled with my favorite recipes, but it was overflowing and I needed to break that one down and begin a second book. I bought a basic 3 ring binder that I could decorate myself and started adding in the pages and recipes. It needed some sprucing up though, and that's where The Greeting Farm came in! 



On the cover I used the stamp by The Greeting Farm called Cheeky Cherry Pie. I colored her up using the following Copic markers: RV91 and RV34 for the clothing, E31, Y26, N3 for the pie, R21, B23, E00, R20, E02 and E01 for the face and E13, Y21 and E02 for the hair.  I also used a white gel pen and glitter pens from Copic.  I used some cute pastel papers, thickers and stickers plus a recipe card for the cover, just layering everything up until I felt like it was cute. I also painted a wood veneer word "create" and added spoon/fork/knife washi tape. Whew!




Next to one of the recipes I added the boy character holding a camera from the "Picture Perfect" set. I felt like he was one of the people who were taking photos of his food to post on IG. I used E47 and BG09 for his hair, YG07, B24, G94 and G99 for his clothes. The camera I used N4 and N3. For his skin...E21. 



I added "Birthday Anya 3" to the Dessert folder page, using E21, E50 and E11 for her skin. I used E19, E37, E23, E33, E19 for her hair. Her clothes are a combo of YG67 and YR12 and the cake is Y21, R29, YR01 and N3. 



As I continue on with my cookbook project over the next YEAR, I'll be adding more GF characters to spruce up recipe cards and tabs, etc. 

Thank you so much for checking out my project! I really enjoyed having this month as a Greeting Farm Guest Designer! Thank you for the opportunity!

Hugs!

Carol Maitoza

No comments:

Post a Comment