Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hand made items for sale!

I have been creating a few things to sell in my spare time. These items are currently listed on e bay. If you are interested in them, leave me a comment and I'll post an e bay link.

The first item is a hand altered cigar, and it took me forever and a day. It has been painted several different colors in different layers, there is beautiful paper, modeling paste, glitter, flowers...so much effort.

This box would be a great gift for Valentine's Day, a birthday or Mother's Day. Or heck, maybe just gift it to yourself because you're fabulous!










I made this card as well. It is made on a corrugated card base that I painted in layers of gold. The paper is by Do Crafts, it's the Wellington paper that I am so in love with, and the bear is Wellington also. Lots of mulberry flowers decorate the front, which have been glittered and painted as well. The sentiment reads "may all your dreams come true."





Thanks for looking!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment