Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December Daily, December 2 & 3!

Yes, for those of you paying attention I am working a head a bit. I am NOT picky at all about documenting precisely what goes on every single day of the month. I'm more interested in getting it all documented in the binder. So if I have some slow days, that's a great time to document favorite holiday movies and such.

That was exactly the case for days 2 & 3.

Day 2 I documented our holiday shopping, which was done back in November but I don't care. I still wanted it documented and I was loving the mix of old and new products to play with! Lots of fun acetate pieces from Heidi Swapp and the new delicious holiday collection from Pink Fresh Studios. Those colors, by the way, go great with my non traditional colored album!


I finally used up those gold bows that I've had in my stays, along with Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes that I cut with sparkly glitter paper....and that gold frame WAS a bare wood frame from Recollections, I just spray painted it gold and then sprayed it again with glitter paint.


Page three was FUN! I documented the holiday movies that we've seen so far this week, Elf and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. I used an acetate pocket to store everything in, made a cute tassel for the top of the tag page, which I've never done before, and printed images from the internet for the movie clips. 


One of the cards that go into the pocket, random journaling cards and scrap paper from my stash, puffy stars from Pink Fresh Studio and that reindeer is from Hobby Lobby.


This would be the B side of one of those cards, a movie clip printed from the internet and lots of stickers!

More journaling, more puffy stickers and on the bottom is a wood veneer reindeer from My Style Stamps. I spray painted it gold, then again with glitter gold, then added red stickles to his nose. 




This is definitely my favorite page so far!


Stay tuned, more to come!
~~Carol


1 comment:

  1. I like your idea on documenting different events related to de Holiday season not necessarily in the order/month they happened. We just can't organize life in only 25 busy days. I'm tempted to do a DD for the first time in 2016. Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete