Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December Daily, Days 12-21


This post is going to be pretty photo~heavy, just so that you know.  I am starting today with page 12 of my December Daily. It's a two page spread with a photo page protector in the center.


I love the pockets for photos, but I love even more adding fun sequin mixes to the pockets and closing them with my fuse tool.


Here is a layout documenting a day out with family and friends to Santana Row for shopping and food.


I love these acetate dividers, they are so cute!


A little tag page that I decorated on one side and used the back to journal. I didn't photograph the journaling because I was basically complaining about how I gave my neighbors gifts and they didn't even smile or say thank you, they just looked confused. It annoyed me.


In this pocket page I documented a design team project that I made for The Greeting Farm for January, the neighbor gifts in the middle pocket and a layout that I made in the last pocket for another Design Team call.


In this fold out page I documented my son's football banquet. I had to cover up a lot on this page to protect our privacy...sorry about that!


On the days where there just isn't much to talk about, I add in things like photos of my snuggly kitties because who doesn't love that?

 Another banner type tag page that I added a coffee cup and some hearts to for decoration.


Another few days with not too much going on, I document my new Keurig machine and some silly selfies that I had taken on another day with my husband. 



My husband was out of town a lot in December. On this page I documented our silly Face Time sessions and journaled a lot on the back of that fold out element by Simple Stories from the Claus & Co. line. 


More slow days....a good time to highlight some holiday happy mail!

 Just a filler page...I used lots of Christmas Wishes by Pink Fresh Studios for this one.


 The layout on the 21st shows the light show in Livermore that we attend every year as one of our traditions.


I am finished with my DD, I just need to take a few more photos and my DD series for the blog will be done! Stay tuned for more!
~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment