Friday, December 18, 2015

December Daily, Day 9, 10 & 11.


It's time for a December Daily update! I will tell you, I've struggled to keep up the past few days. Today is the 18th and the last few days...ugh....not even sure what I'm going to document and did I take notes? Nope. Oops. It happens to the best of us!

Day 9...I started my holiday baking with the intent of baking the things that we would be giving out. I made a big ol' batch of Snickerdoodles and those were perfect. Then I tried this other type of cookie with a piece of Snickers in the middle that I've never tried before. They spread all over the pan...no clue why. My husband ate them anyway and said they tasted great but there was no WAY that I was going to put them in the giveaway pile. So that's the funny picture on the bottom right, me with my flat cookie.



For day 10 I used an interactive embellishment from Simple Stories. It's this adorable little booklet where you can flip the pages and fit ALL KINDS of details and such inside. I definitely will be picking more of those up again.


Day 11...a  pretty simple page. I printed out my photos small and backed them up on Claus & Co. paper (from Simple Stories) and then simply added stickers, a filler card (same collection) and journaled right on the page next to each photo. It's pretty basic but I like it.


Now you're caught up. I'd love to see some of your pages! Let me know if you are doing a DD too!
~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment