Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December Daily, December 4, 5 & 6!



Moving along with my December Daily, I start with day 4 where I document a new drink at Starbucks called the Holiday Spice Flat White. OH MAMMA! Man, is it delicious! The page is on another tag page, the last of them, I think. I added scrap papers from my stash, some embellishments from Pink Fresh Studios Christmas Wishes, & some American Craft gold Thickers.


I used the coffee sleeve from my drink to make a pocket but gluing the bottom together. Then I put my photo on one side, added a tab and journaled on the back of the card. I also added my beloved Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes in gold, and a label sticker. 


For day 5 I took a photo of my daughter, who was attending a wedding. I placed it onto some scrap paper from my stash and cut both the photo and the paper out with the Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles. I really like the way that it makes a simple cut look finished. I added Heidi Swapp acetate pieces around the page, along with the number 5 and also a little stitched banner above her head. I'm not sure who makes that, I've had it in my stash for a while.


The back.....


For Day 6 I documented Paper Issues, which is an online store that I have been trying to score a DT position for quite some time now. They are having another DT Call so I documented some things from their FB group and one of the layouts that I'm making for the call. 


I have a typo in my journaling....it's been fixed. lol 




Ok....until next time!
~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment