Saturday, October 17, 2015

So I started making holiday cards already....

....but those of you that watch my You Tube channel know that I've been prepping for Christmas the ENTIRE year. It's not sneaking up on me again!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OneHappyCraftyChick

I have a range of cards here for the upcoming holiday season that I made using stamps from The Greeting Farm, which has been one of my all time favorite stamp companies for  YEARS. The first cards are more simple. Card bases, strip of paper down the middle, a Spellbinders die cut and Greeting Farm images (Cuddly Thanks and Let it Snow) and some Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes with glitter paper.





I made a few of these but they were all the same so I just photographed one. I spray painted a corrugated cardboard base and added a layer of die cut snowflake paper. A few layers of paper on the front, more of the Lawn Fawn stitched snowflakes with bling in the center, a variety of flowers that were glitter blasted, and of course the Greeting Farm polar bear image. BAM! Done.

 That polar bear makes me crazy happy!

I'll be using him more in the future....stay tuned!

~~Carol


1 comment:

  1. Cute cards, love the wintery colors instead of the traditional red and green 🌸

    ReplyDelete