Saturday, October 24, 2015

Shake it!

Hello!
 I finally got on the bandwagon and started making shaker cards! If you want to see a video about me telling you basically what I'm about to tell you, then head over to my channel.

I picked up these Shake It accessories from Art Attack Supplies, they made my life much easier. Once I figured out how to use them....this required a lot of chit chat with my two besties. For some reason I was trying to make it a LOT harder than it actually was. 


 I also used the new Dear Lizzy paper called "Documentary" which is the cutest paper!

I had a die cut prepared to go, I cut them ahead of time for my convenience, and this one was the correct color so I scored there...a nice little thank you on top with some hemp twine from Lawn Fawn that I picked up at Not2shabbyshop.


Inside the shaker bubble is home made enamel dots and Heidi Swapp acetate stars. I like how this card turned out but I have some pretty fun ideas for more cards. Remember, this was my first attempt so I was trying to figure out how to do it. I think I've got it now, be prepared...there will be more shakers on my blog soon!

~Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment