Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Scents of Home room sprays!

I was recently asked by Pea, who makes these wonderful room scents, to review them for her. I was happy to do so and I'd like to report that they are a hit! I received Vanilla Velvet, Grandma's Kitchen and Candy Cane. I've tried all of them and really love how fragrant they are, and the scent does last quite a long time, in my opinion. I have all of the information below if you'd like to check them out for yourself. And by the way...they are REALLY AFFORDABLE!

~~Carol~~



Room sprays and tarts are handmade. Using quality ingredients.
Set of 10 tarts $5.00*** kitchen spice scent only***
each room spray is $5.00
Shipping is $6.00 US Priority only
Bundle deal and save 5 sprays and 1 set of tarts $32.00 shipped
or 6 room sprays $32.00 shipped. EACH ARE MADE TO ORDER AFTER PAYMENT IS MADE.
phillanes@yahoo.com

ROOM SPRAY SCENTS AVAILABLE
Candy Corn
Caramel
Spiced Cranberry- Limited
Gingerbread
Candy cane
Pineapple
Caramel apple
Grandma's Kitchen
Jack frost- a vanilla mint
Spiced pear
Mulled Cider
Spiced Apple
Vanilla Velvet soft vanilla with a soft nutmeg note
Pumpkin spice- just like the pie
Buttery Gingerbread- like a frosted gingerbread cookie
Cinnamon buns
Clove

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Carol for trying these out. So pleased you love them. Hugs, Pea

    ReplyDelete