Thursday, July 16, 2015

The SNL Design Team!

I am very happy to announce that I have been asked to be on the SNL Design Team again! This time my term is a solid year...big commitment but typically it's only one project per month so it won't overwhelm me or anything. lol I am fairly certain I can work that in ~somewhere~!  =)

For those of you that don't know, the SNL Design Team is a DT focused on using your stash. It doesn't promote a company or shop of any kind. Just us crafters, using our stash. I like that concept, don't you?

Here's my SNL DT schedule, if any of you would like to follow me around.

August 8, 2015
September 12, 2015
October 10, 2015
October 31, 2015
November 14, 2015
December 12, 2015
January 9, 2016
February 13, 2016
March 12, 2016
April 9, 2016
June 11, 2016

                                     ~~sneak peek alert~~




In the past, the SNL Design Team would do videos on their own You Tube channels, then post onto the Facebook group. However, this year we are going to be posting on Karla's channel, making her personal channel into the SNL channel, basically.


Here are some links you'll need to keep up on all of this!


Here is the link to the Facebook Group, called the SNL Fan Page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1442761359296084/


Here is a link to my You Tube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/onehappycraftychick


Here is a link to Karla's You Tube channel where the Design Team will be posting:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6PbsuVvDBYSykKIa7SBh8A


The SNL Design Team is made up of Karla (the owner), myself, Nicole and Hannah. Ladies, if you are reading this blog post, I am very happy to post your You Tube (or whatever social media you prefer) links to this post. I wasn't comfortable doing it without your permission. If you would like to be linked up, send me a private message on Facebook (with the links so that I can copy and paste) and I will be happy to get that done for you.  =)

Here is Hannah's information:

You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFOS-ppvPeFoExVzo-mO8Q


Blog: www.scrapbookpagesandcupcakes.wordpress.com

All right, that's about it! I will be blogging all of my SNL projects, too....so stay tuned!

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by the blog today. Come again!
~Carol


2 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I admire your work, I'm getting ready to scrapbook (for the first time) our last trip to Disneyland. Out of my comfort zone and knowledge but getting great ideas from you. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I appreciate the sweet feedback from you!

      Delete