Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Paper Issues Current Link Party, "Chip Off The Old Block"....play along!

Hello!

What? I'm playing along with a Paper Issues Link Party? How unlike me! NOT! lol So here I am again, participating in my favorite store/blog/facebook group because, well, I love them. *insert kiss ass emoticon here*

Want to play along too? Here's the link where you'll find all of the details/rules:

http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/07/new-issue-chip-off-old-block-with-paper.html

Now for the photos...ready? I made a 12 x 12 layout using new goodies from Crate Paper's "Wonder" collection, along with items from my stash, as usual. If you have any specific questions on products, please leave me a comment and I'll do my best to answer.

The photo is of my step son, Andrew. We had a day with just him recently and we took him to this place in Livermore called "Cream"....heaven! It's a simple concept, they make custom ice cream sandwiches out of dreamy ice cream in interesting flavors (my favorite is Cinnamon Chill) and put that between cookies that can only be described as perfection. My fav? Snickerdoodle. I know...simple idea but I am telling you, it's so delicious I can't hardly stand it and it's something like three or four bucks...crazy! The line is out the door by noon.

Do you like process videos? I have one on my You Tube channel for this layout if you're interested. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECo_kW3Kt6k






What are you waiting for? Go play along! There are prizes, I tell you!
Have a great day...leave me a comment!
~~Carol

1 comment:

  1. You have a big heart! I don't do lay outs yet but I love your process videos, you keep it real and very informative. Thanks Carol for inspiring others!

    ReplyDelete