Thursday, July 2, 2015

Another layout for the Paper Issues "Seas the Day" link party!

First off....here's that link you'll want!

http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/06/new-issue-seas-day-with-october.html

I am playing along with the Paper Issues link party called "Seas the Day". This party is sponsored by October Afternoon....it doesn't get better than that, folks! I am entering multiple entries this time, you'll see a few blog posts from me as well as several Pinterest posts as well, if you follow me there. Play along, it's fun!!!

I pulled a lot of product from my stash and paired them with the newest items from Simple Stories and Crate Paper. I love mixing and matching, making it my own and using my stash. Die cuts, wood veneer, little frames...pure scrappy happiness in my book!







Make sure you play along with the current link party at Paper Issues!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I missed this post, Its so festiveand the paper you used is lovely, you both are cute together :)

    ReplyDelete