Tuesday, June 9, 2015

"Mist-er Fix-It" Link party for Paper Issues! (layout entry) **UPDATE**

***THERE IS AN UPDATE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE**

Hello!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I have a layout to share with you that I'm entering into the Paper Issues Link Party. The issue is called "Mist-er Fix-It".  I'm providing the link below so that you can play along with me, if you'd like!

http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2015/06/new-issue-mist-er-fix-it-with-fancy.html

I am working on depleting my stash. I have to say, I don't think I'm EVER going to use it all. And, by the way, the minute I sell some things on e bay I'm going to buy the entire Summer Vibes collection because I have to have it. Which is probably why my stash never goes down. I want it all! Anyway, the items that I used in this layout are all super random. And yes, by the way, I did ask my husband if it was ok if I used that nutty photo of him on my blog. He SO doesn't care, really. lol This photo of my hubby and son was taken at The Lazy Dog, which is a restaurant that we love in Dublin. We were having lunch on Mother's Day.

Do you like process videos? I have one on my You Tube channel for this layout, if you'd like to check it out. Here's the link to that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qIB9zW1REo



I have some Carta Bella polka dotted paper as my base, a wooden thumb tack from Michael's, some vellum DCWV pieces and portions of journaling cards as embellishments. 


I also used the back of some paper from my stash that I kind of hate, but the back is just plain craft so I cut that out with a decorative edge blade, and layered some colored corrugated cardboard on top. I have wooden dots, enamel hearts, and photo stickers from Simple Stories.


If you have an eye for detail, you might have picked up that netting that I have layered between the papers as well. That's a random bag that I cut up. Nothing goes to waste around here! lol I also have some aqua mist sprayed randomly around the layout from Heidi Swapp. More stickers, polaroids.....


....wood veneer cameras. I wasn't holding back!


Thank you for stopping by! I really would love some comments if you have a moment. Blogging is kind of lonely, isn't it?  =)

Have a great day!!!! Big hugs!
Carol

Guess what? I was featured on June 12, 2015. Yay!!!!



UPDATE!!!!

Guess what? I WON!!!
I'm so excited!!! Thank you to Paper Issues and Fancy Pants for the opportunity and prize package! YAY!

Here is a photo of what I won! So happy, thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment